Thursday, June 6, 2013

10 Weeks Already!

Charlie, Andrew and I are doing great! It's hard to believe he's 10 weeks old already. I haven't updated in a while. I guess you could say I've been pretty busy. :)

As requested, here are some pictures. I love to look at the difference from his 1 month to 2 months. He's gotten so much bigger.



Here are a few newborn pictures from our talented friends. Their photo business is called "Souper Photography". http://www.souperphotography.simplybook.me/index/about








Charlie is starting to really become vocal. He is cooing and really responds to my face and voice. When he smiles it just lights up my entire world!

I feel so incredibly blessed and thankful every day. God knew when we were supposed to have Charlie. All the years of failed procedures and heartache have now disappeared. Of course I will never forget what it felt like, but I am filled with so much joy now.  I often ask myself how I got so lucky. I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day with tears of joy instead of tears of sadness.  Andrew's getting ready to celebrate his first Father's Day.

Would I change the past? No way! I'm the person I am today because of the "hard times". God truly knew when the right time was to bless us with Charlie. I've learned through this to trust in Him more. "There's a reason I am not writing the story and God is. He knows how it all works out, where it all leads, what it all means. I don't."

To my infertility friends: Hang in there.  God has not forgotten about you.

2 comments:

  1. I had never seen your blog before. I read through every post tonight. Of course, I teared up with almost every single one! You are so kind. Thank you for sending me supportive messages and checking on me these past few months. I can't think of anyone who deserves this miracle baby more than you.

    Thank you,
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzie! I enjoy your blog too. You are helping so many with your blog. (I love the flower that bloomed in Connor's garden.)

    ReplyDelete