Saturday, January 19, 2013

29 Weeks!

29 Weeks

Today we went in for a 4D ultrasound. Little man was not cooperating. He was sleeping with his feet up by his face. We tried everything to get him to move. When he finally did move his feet, he put his hand up and was rubbing his eye. Luckily, they are letting us come back and try again. This wasn't a doctor's visit. It was at a place called "The Ultrasound Zone" where you pay for a package,etc... I'm really happy they're letting us come back because it wasn't cheap. 

I can't get over how much fatter his face has gotten in just 9 weeks from our last ultrasound. The ultrasound tech today said he had hair. I wonder what color it will be? I wonder what color his eyes will be? I am so incredibly in love with him and can't wait to hold him.

Things have been going great! He has been moving so much and I'm enjoying every minute of it...even when he decides to have a party in my belly at night when I'm trying to sleep. He moves a lot at night when I lay down and about 5:00 in the morning. 

Andrew has done a great job getting the room ready. He painted and put the crib together. The next project is to put in the closet organizer.  Very thankful to my mom and sister for getting us the crib and mattress.  

Crib
 (The paint looks very yellow and dark in this picture, but it's not.)

I am so thankful and excited about our little miracle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment